• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by joe_robi

1. J

Fiber optic ghost ring shotgun sight-10.00!!!

imported post I have here a brand new in unopened package fiber optic like ghost ring shotgun sight set. it includes fiber optic like front sight, rear fiber optic like ghost ring, and all the mounting hardware for 1/4, 3/8 and 5/16 vent ribs. made of aluminum not plastic. easy installation, no...
  2. J

looking for a 1911 mag pouch

imported post Looking for a black leather single or double mag pouch for single stack 45(1911) mags. open to all makes of the above mentioned. I have a few things to trade if your into that kinda thang! I carry my gun in a smooth black Desantis speed scabbard, so no basket weave mag pouches...
  3. J

FOR SALE- fiber optic ghost ring shotgun sight sets-15.00 shipped

imported post i have here a brand new in unopened package fiber optic ghost ring shotgun sight set. it includes front fiber optic front sight, rear fiber optic ghost ring, and all the mounting hardware for 1/4, 3/8 and 5/16 vent ribs. made of aluminum not plastic. easy installation, no gunsmith...
  4. J

island lake militia open carry picnic????

imported post anyone here plan on going now that them other wacko wanna be militias were raided? i was thinking of stopping in for a bit. me my mom and my dad
  5. J

pachmayer wrap around 1911 grips, and 1911 leather

imported post there is a couple small things i am looking to buy and i got these couple items to sell to raise the money for said things. first off is a pachmayer rubber checkered wrap around grip for any 1911 style pistol that accepts fullsize grips(only full size and commander size). price...
  6. J

plan to oc all day

imported post its a beautiful day, i got a pocket full of trifolds and a list of places to go and things to do. its been awhile since i oced. here we go!!
  7. J

trying to scrounge up some cash for the move!!

imported post i need money to get my van legal so i can move down below and get me a job. spf i have an 870 express mag 2 3/4 or 3", 28 inch ribbed barrel, synthetic stock, when i got it it looks liked it had only been racked like once, lol i put mayyybe a box through it. the only thing is it...
  8. J

jobs?

imported post anyone heard of any job openings? in ne or se michigan?
  9. J

???? about cc

imported post if i am riding in someone elses car...say my dads, can i put my gun in his glove box? i have a cpl for anyone that doesnt know.
  10. J

looking for an inexpensive carry holster

imported post right now i carry my 1911 in a galco shoulder holster but i find myself needing something for summer so i dont have to wear an over shirt everyday. i am looking for something inexpensive since i am jobless right now and moneys a little funny. i do have a few small things i could...
  11. J

whats up with mgo now

imported post are we tradeing times slots back and forth between the sites? did they run out of bandwidth to?
  12. J

finally gonna oc guy's (advice)

imported post gotta go get a nut from the hardware and i've decided im gonna oc for real instead of just out in the woods. any last minute advice from you guys would be apreciated.
  13. J

i'm getting a real gun!!

imported post hey guys i'm getting a real carry gun its only a 9mm buts thats better than a 22lr. im getting a taurus 24/7 pro with a fobus paddle holster and a box of rounds, and im getting all for tradeing my darton maverick compound bow its a nice one all hooked up and stuff so. you guys...
  14. J

anyone open carrying at the bay city stae park today??

imported post just wondering if anyone was going to the waterfowl clinic today at the bay city state park and who was going to be open carrying?
  15. J

a little nervous!!

imported post i was wanting to oc at the dem derby at the county fair, but now im getting a little nervous. i dont have my cpl, and the only place i've oced has been in the woods. i think i need a little pep talk, i really want to take my virgin oc walk into public!