• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Mack 12ga.

1. M

Galco ankle holster ????

imported post I am thinking of getting a para P-10 night hawg and putting it in a Galco ankle holster, I know this is a little off subject, unless I'm in shorts, and that is always a possibility :cool: The holsterI'm looking at is the ankle glove, and I will be gettingtheaccessories such as...
  2. M

Do you have a opinion on Safariland 070 SS III mid-ride level III

imported post I am thinking of getting a Safariland 070 SS III holster for my Para- Ordnance P-14-45 and use it for OCing, I want the level III retention that it provides, I am also aware of the fact that I will need to spend a lot of time practicing so I wont have any problems drawing my...
  3. M

new to the area

imported post Just a word to say Hi to every one. I just found this web site and found it to be rite up my ally, I am relatively new to Missouri, I came from the west coast where the gun laws are very stricked, and I have been forced to skirt there unjust laws. I have bin carrying a colt...