• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Magickallife

1. M

Open Carry East Fork State Park

Inquiring on this as it seem 3 different departments run it, and under the one it would be illegal howevre state preeemption is in effect and I am unsure of the legalities of this. any help isd appreciated, I have seen others open carry there, however they do possess the chl ccw licenses so What...
  2. M

States to drop conceal permits

12 states are now dropping their concealed weapons permit requirements. Four states — Alaska, Arizona, Vermont and Wyoming — already allow residents to carry without a permit. "Our viewpoint is, a good person will always be a good person." "They don't need a license to be a good person." States...
  3. M

OPEN CARRY PICNIC SouthWest Ohio/NKY

I was just wanting to inquire as to how many people would like to have a meet and greet at some of our fine county parks, maybe cookout and enjoy the comfort of excercising our rights and each others time and company, bring the kids family and friends, invited, (you dont have to OC you may CC or...