• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

mem1977

I'm a free man and I will not be controlled by anyone. The government does not own me. The 2nd Amendment was created to protect WE THE PEOPLE from a tyrannical government. Which is what we have today. Better to die free men and women, than be enslaved by a corrupt government. The difference between us law abiding citizens of this country and the government. We fight for God, Country, and Family.

"I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands!" ~ Charlton Heston

"Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand be faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had a gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass." ~ The Gunfighter’s Prayer

I am ready to stand and fight for our constitutional rights, liberty's, and freedoms. No matter how high the cost. So help me God...

Kentucky State Constitution, United States Constitution, The bill of rights, 2nd Amendment

Signature

I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands! ~ Charlton Heston (1923 -- 2008)

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand be faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had a gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass. ~ The Gunfighter’s Prayer