• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Morpheus97

1. M

August IDPA at Bench Rest Rifle Club

Several of us were talking at the Pacific dinner about shooting IDPA together at BRRC in August. Normally BRRC hosts IDPA on the third Saturday of each month, but this month it was moved to Sunday August 21 because of the Arnold IDPA match in support of St Louis Area Backstoppers on Saturday...
  2. M

Visiting Nashville

Hello everyone. My family and I will be visiting Nashville for four days later in July. I have been reading up on TN laws for carry. Since I have a Missouri CCW permit, I should be covered for the locations that are allowed by law. I am curious though if most businesses and restaurants tend...
  3. M

STL Dinner on Sunday 7-10-2011

Since the next Chevy's event is scheduled for Sunday 7-17-2011 in STL we are trying to coordinate something for this Sunday. Bandana's in St Peters may be a good location to meet. I just sent an email to the corporate office of Bandana's to get their official stance on CC & OC where it is...
  4. M

Question about Police sub-stations

I've been trying to figure this out and decided to post here to get feedback. Here is a snippet of city code from where I live. SECTION 210.383: CONCEALED WEAPONS A. No person who has been issued a concealed carry endorsement by the Missouri Director of Revenue under Sections...
  5. M

Hello Everyone

I've been reading this forum for quite a while and finally decided to post. Looking forward to meeting up with some of the other members here. I didn't see the St Charles Cracker Barrel get together until Saturday morning, otherwise I probably could have made it. Maybe next time.