• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by MuellerBadener

1. M

Losing the Fight

imported post Well, I met with a representative of the Attorney General's office last week and was enlightened by their take on the open carry at University Health facilities. Since Title 10 of state code forbids the open carry at a school, a reading of the "school" definitions was eye-opening...
  2. M

Going to the movies......

imported post Wife & I would like to catch a movie this weekend. Was wondering which theaters have hissy fits about OC and which ones are cool with it. We live in West Jordan.
  3. M

Utah Open Carry Age limit?

imported post Info on the site is inconsistent. The map that purports to give age restrictions shows Utah as minimum age of 21 to open carry, but when the state is 'clicked' on via the cursor, it says that there is no statutory age limit at all. I want know how old my daughters have to be for...