• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Ric in Richmond

1. R

Second line of defense The University should seek to upgrade its firearms policy.....

Typical drivel...nice responses at the link. Carried concealed there today, didn't have to play weird games with where to put my legally carried gun or worry about breaking some manufactured "regulations", just went about my business...just want to say thanks Atty General Cuccinelli. I'd love...
  2. R

OC pumphouse park Richmond Saturady afternoon...in a corset???

imported post Just wondering if the Gentleman and two ladies OC at Richmond's Pump House Park on Saturday around 3 are on the board. I stopped by to say HEY thanks for open carrying! Love to know what the outfit was about? Photo shoot? One of the young ladies had a pink corset and she was...
  3. R

"Ask the governor" is on WRVA 1140 again

imported post Someone give him a call....I called him last time and asked about restaurant concealed carry and he said he consulted the PD.
  4. R

ASK THE GOVERNOR ON WRVA 2/28 at 9AM

imported post Lets call them up and ask him if he is going to veto restaurant carry..... 1800 955 7333 JimmyBarrett@1140WRVA.com
  5. R

Help with what is legal with VA concealed carry in SC

imported post Going to hilton head in a week from Viginia. SC doesn't recognize VA permits. No concealed carry for me or open carry as far as I can see. Still would like to be armed legally. Kosher to stop in NC, unload, secure arms and ammos seperate and continue on to Hilton Head???? We...
  6. R

Heller Brief is on line

imported post A fascinating well reasoned look at the history, the words, the useage of those words and the intent of the framers: http://www.gurapossessky.com/news/parker/documents/07-0290bs.pdf And the other side of the coin...