• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by rj3663

1. R

plymouth clili cook off and Shelly for Sheriff

I was at the event today with my club, In God We Trust M/C. While I do have a cpl I choose to oc most of the time. There were tons of people there and I got barely a second glance. Wayne Co. Deps were everywhere and saw the gun and smiled and nodded before looking at the next person walking by...
  2. R

incident at Fowlerville Wal Mart

Ok, heres one for thought. I have a cpl. I carry both open and concealed, depending on what I'm wearing. Usually in my right back pocket as i have for most of my adult life. (I'm 56 now). I was in WalMart shopping where I always shop, carrying openly as is the norm and minding my own business. I...
  3. R

LEO mis-information at CPL class

imported post The wife attended her CPL class on saturday. The retired LEO that ran the class made several remarks about where you can carry. He stated that a CPL negates your right to open carry. If your gun comes into view from under your jacket it's "Brandishing". He told the class that they...
  4. R

anyone interested in oc orientation meeting? Fowlerville area.

imported post With all of the noise about the recent accidental discharge is there anyone interested in forming a monthly "OC Orientation" group? The clubhouse in Fowlerville could be used if so. I don't feel qualified to do a presentation but if anyone wanted to discuss it I think it's an idea...
  5. R

O/C friendly Wild Game Dinner in Fowlerville.

imported post In God We Trust M/C is hosting a wild game dinner in Fowlerville Nov 21st. We will beginserving @ 6:00 pm and go until its all gone. Our clubhouse is in downtown Fowlerville (theres only one traffic light) in the first block north of the main intersection. Upstairs from Precious...
  6. R

Iraq Veteran Killed By Deputies

imported post A distressed veteran was killed in Howell yesterday by trained swat officers. The former sniper was waving an M-16 at officers and telling them to "Shoot me, shoot me." One of the deputies complied. I am furious. This man that put his life on the line for two tours of duty was a...