• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Scrub

1. S

No Weapons sign posted .............. need help

imported post I started in to the Piggly Wiggly in Pinetops {Yes, we still have them here} and stopped abruptly when I was confronted with a new NO WEAPONS sign. It also contained some fine print about LEO's. I returned to my vehicle and secured my revolver, and proceeded in to talk with the...
  2. S

Private Schools/Home School

imported post Why can the state have a law against carrying, OC or CC, at a private school? Should that not fall under PRIVATE property rules? And further, am I a felon because we home school and I obviously keep my guns at home?
  3. S

The coolest question ...............

imported post Last night we were heading out to Greenville, and when I got in the car with my wife I put my gun on the dash instead of between us on the console like usual. When she reached down to put the car in Drive she looked up at me with a confused look and said ......... "Why don't you...
  4. S

So far so good {Wilson/Greeville} even with LEO's

imported post I decided this week to start OC'ing on a more regular basis. So far I have been to two different Starbucks, Jimmy John's {sandwich place}, Lowe's, Harris Teeter, Piggly Wiggly in Pinetops and three Hess-Wilco stations; and probably few others that I have forgotten. I had one...
  5. S

First Time OC

imported post I joined the club yesterday and OC'd in Harris Teeter and the Trade Mart here in Wilson. No issues as expected, but it still took a couple minutes to work up the nerve to get out of the truck at the grocery store.. A few people noticed but said nothing, most folks were...