• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by sigfan

1. sigfan

Carry on the Water

Long story short: I have a boat. How should I think about carry while in the water? I am in uncharted territory for myself here. Am I legal in the lakes? In the sound? Anywhere as long as I don't dock? What's the story? Thanks in advance.
  2. sigfan

State v Budic

I just watched arguments on State of Washington v Kenneth Budic in the Washington Supreme court that were presented on 6/14. Case number was 84714-2 if anyone wants to dig into the details. Summary is this, Mr Budik was the passenger in a vehicle. The driver of the vehicle was a known gang...
  3. sigfan

Stopped by WSP tonight

I was pulled over in my car tonight by Washington State Patrol. I pulled over, turned the interior lights on, cracked my window and put my hands on the wheel. The officer charged up to the car and started yelling at me something to the tune of "What were you doing? I didn't want you. I wanted...
  4. sigfan

Why Carry? In case of random chimp attack.

I think I'll use this as my "blow off" answer to folks who really don't want an answer when they ask why I carry. In case of random chimp attack. http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/New-Face-for-Chimp-Attack-Victim-123607949.html?dr See, when seconds count, officers are only 12 minutes away.
  5. sigfan

Anyone using a Looxcie device?

Just wondering if anyone else is using a Looxcie when they OC and, if so, how they like it. Thanks.
  6. sigfan

Help finding thread

:uhoh: For some reason, I can't seem to find a thread. Was searching for it but lost the post. Someone posted a great response about all the reasons and case law behind resisting unlawful arrest. I can't seem to locate it even in search. Can someone help me here?
  7. sigfan

OT: What's the point?

Deleted Post Closing account - post removed.
  8. sigfan

East Side OC Report

Deleted Post Deleting account - removing post.
  9. sigfan

Suspiciously "matching the description"

Deleted Post Deleting account - removing posts.
  10. sigfan

Updating CPL in Redmond

Deleted Post Deleted
  11. sigfan

Educating Redmond while leasing an apartment.

Due to recent flooding in the room that I was renting, I had to find a new place to live. I opted to move into my own apartment this time (I've been renting a room for the past year and a half to keep expenses down).I picked a place called Red 160 after an exhaustive search of all the places...
  12. sigfan

Win Free Ammo for a Year

Deleted Post deleted post
  13. sigfan

Carrying with light?

Deleted post Deleted post
  14. sigfan

LEO's perspective on carrying

Deleted Deleted
  15. sigfan

Just in case - Open Carry - Kirkland Starbucks

Deleted Post Deleted Post