• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by southern boy

1. S

Hb45 signed, now what?

so how many have gone through their local areas ordinances to see what preemption violations they could find? pasco co has three next local county commissioners meeting is the 21st, i think i'll swing by and have a chat.
  2. S

may need to have a chat with Steve Kornell

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_south_pinellas/st_petersburg/st.-petersburg-councilman-wants-to-ban-assault-rifles-in-city,-urges-state-and-us-to-follow ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - There is no room for assault rifles in St. Petersburg, city council member Steve Kornell said. He wants...
  3. S

Need help picking out a firearm for a family member

imported post my mother and step father recently moved up to NC, sadly her new place is near the Barrio and shes already had a few problems. my step father carries (CZ-52) and has had to draw down once already. his shift has changed so he wont be around at night leaving my mother home alone...