• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by the beard

1. the beard

Triad Open Carry meetup

for those of you who want to do an OC meetup, I am trying to get us together for thursday. I think we should go to five guys a la triangle carry meetup but if your opposed to that then please give me some suggestions. It's quite difficult to find a good affordable restaurant that doesn't serve...
  2. the beard

Triad OC dinner

hey guys. I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a triad meetup? i see that they do them in the triangle area all the time, but unfortunately i don't have the time or the patience for driving an hour away. Anybody want to do a meet within the next few weeks?
  3. the beard

first problem oc'ing

I went to the food lion on lawndale in greensboro and had some issues and wanted some feedback. i walked in and shopped around for about 20 mins with no problems. a stock guy even complimented me on my beretta 96. as i was in line the store manager and another employee were standing there...