• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TheLittleMan

I'm the best fighter, best lover, best rapper, and best friend you could ever meet. I'm a born leader and strong willed, opinionated but never take anything too seriously. Life is too short and pointless to waste on things that don't make you happy. I live in the pursuit of happiness, maybe you can come along.

Music Production Dracula Louis Logic

Signature

"The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses."

"How can you thank a man for giving you what's already yours? How then can you thank him for giving you only part of what is yours?"
— Malcolm X