• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by TXOC16

1. TXOC16

Texas House Speaker declares 'constitutional carry' dead after activist shows up at his home

Please be forewarned that, for some, this may be very difficult to watch as it quite clearly illustrates Chris' illegal activities, his obviously aggressive nature, and his incredibly hostile attitude. Quite frankly, given the totality of the engagement, I am beyond surprised that the DPS...
  2. TXOC16

Texas House Speaker declares 'constitutional carry' dead after activist shows up at his home

The actual facts with regard to the matter are readily and easily available to anyone who possesses even a modicum of interest in obtaining them.
  3. TXOC16

Wow, that is, indeed, a great post, except for the fact that Bonnen's wife wasn't at the home when Chris did his block walk, Bonnen's kid was totally oblivious to the matter as Chris never got close to the door, Chris had block-walked multiple other neighborhoods distributing his scary "fully...
  4. TXOC16

Pope Francis poised to redo translation of Lord's Prayer

Not sure that "this pope[sic]" was around 501 years ago, but what I, personally, find far more interesting is that the schismatic and heretical adherents of most man-made denominations, which are veritable babes-in-the-woods when compared to the One True Church founded by Christ Himself some...
  5. TXOC16

2019 Legislative Session---It's Dead, Jim (Chuckie)!

Well, well, well. Not surprisingly, here we are at December 10, and it's quite telling that a web site owned and administered by Li'l Chuckie Cotton at texasfirearmscoalition.com, a site that hides behind the GoDaddy.com "privacy" wall, has the Stickland-filed bill, HB 357, listed as a...
  6. TXOC16

Yeah, no real surprise as he and his ilk are nothing if not predictable. And, of course, if any meaningful legislation does manage to end up on the Governor's desk (like this from Stickland), he and his ilk will be front and center attempting to take full credit.
  7. TXOC16

Just a couple of recent comments, excuses, and low-expectation setting from little Chuckie Cotton, a self-important, blowhard, long-time NRA board member, as to why virtually nothing will be accomplished during the upcoming 2019 Texas Legislative session with regard to already introduced pro-2A...
  8. TXOC16

OCT Founder CJ Grisham Announces Candidacy for TX House District 55 Seat

OCT founder and open carry activist, CJ Grisham, has officially announced his candidacy for the Texas House District 55 seat: https://www.cjgrisham.com/
  9. TXOC16

Joe (RINO) Straus Announces His Retirement...Oh, Poor Joey!

Oh, no! The ever-RINO, unlicensed-open-carry-legislation-killing, anti-Second-Amendment Joe Straus has announced his "retirement" from the Texas Legislature because, shoot-far, gosh-golly, it's just too durn hard to fix the broken stuff in Texas. Never mind the fact that RINOs like Straus are...
  10. TXOC16

New Unlicensed "OC" Bill HB 1911 Filed in Texas House

Texas State Representative James White (R-Hillister), who I am sure is an otherwise well-meaning individual, has filed in the Texas House HB 1911 (how cute). Having only briefly scanned through this bill, it clearly has a number of obvious Constitutional defects, not the least of which is the...
  11. TXOC16

2017 NRA BOD Elections

2017 NRA Board Member election ballots are being mailed out as I type, and there is no better time than now to replace entrenched, anti-OC Board members like Little Chuckie "Chas." Cotton than right now. Here's openly anti-OC Little Chuckie L. Cotton's pathetic plea for reelection posted by him...