• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by unknownsailor

1. unknownsailor

Legalities on attending an event on a state college campus while not an enrolled stu

As you all may or may not know, a "anarchist" protester was shot outside a speaking engagement on the University of Washington campus on inauguration night. In discussions about the incident, the legalities of carrying on college grounds for non-students came up. I am pretty familiar with what...
  2. unknownsailor

CCW permit in Bremerton, County Sherrif or P.D.?

I need to change my address, having moved from Oak Harbor to Bremerton, and don't know who is the issuing authority for the area. I would like to do this when I get home in March, can someone help a deployed sailor out? My old permit fell apart just before we left, so I need a new one regardless...
  3. unknownsailor

Kitsap Rifle & Revolver in the news again

Link Case was filed in Pierce County, for some reason. Looks like a case of attempted death by a thousand cuts. Comments to the story allude to a personal agenda, too, but having no knowledge about that, cannot comment. Hope they fight this off, I had hoped to join that club pretty soon.
  4. unknownsailor

OC in Kitsap, commute to PSNS

imported post Does PSNS offer a way for a commuter to lock his or her weapon up when they commute to base? NAS Whidbey Island used to do this, and I'm curious if Bremerton does the same.