• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by VAspringer

1. V

Taurus Model #4510 Tracker 45/410

imported post I currently own 2 Taurus handguns (along with several other makes) and am very pleased with Taurus. I'm considering purchasing the Tracker#4510 .45/410 for my collection. Would appreciated hearing from anyone with hands on experience with this gun. I've handled it several times...
  2. V

Positive OC carry experience in Manassas restaurant

imported post This post probably belongs in the "Longwatch thread" but in my opinion it was significant and positive enough to bring it to your attention. This morning my wife and I had a late breakfast at The Family Restaurant in Manassas. When we arrived I was carrying concealed due to other...
  3. V

Florida Concealed Weapon License--- FAST

imported post Just an FYI for interested guys and gals out there. I'm a Virginia resident but own a vacation home in Florida. On a recent trip to Florida I stopped in and had my fingerprints scanned, completed the simple one page application (requires a passport photo) and submitted the...
  4. V

Va Tech Debatge

imported post Anyone have an update or any information on how the "discussions" went yesterday?
  5. V

Concealed Carry Permit

imported post Just an FYI that most of you may already be aware of. I received my Non-Resident New Hampshire "Permit" yesterday (June 7th) 13 DAYS after mailing application from Northern Virginia. :D It was a simple one page application form. I have a Va. "Permit," but the non-resident NH...
  6. V

National Parks

imported post We are all aware of the ongoing efforts of VCDL and others to have the laws changed on carrying a handgun for personal defense while in a National Park. I would appreciate some clarification as to the current legal way to transport a handgun in an automobile or motorcycle while...