• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by w07rolla

1. W

Can I OC...

imported post Technically speaking, can I open carry in a bank? I have not been able to talk to an officer about this so I figured I would ask all of you, someone is bound to know. Josh
  2. W

Messages I cant open

imported post I have two messages in my in box that I can not open. I have tried several times over the past two weeks with no luck. Has anyone else had this problem? Solution? Thanks Josh
  3. W

Free Grand Slam Breakfast!

imported post I just thought that something this important should be posted so everyone can know about it. lol People that watched the Superbowl may already know this. Dennys is giving away a free Grand Slam breakfast to everyone in America, tomorrow (Tuesday 3rd) from 6am to 2pm! Enjoy. Josh...
  4. W

Gun Show

imported post This weekend there is a gun show going on at the Fair and Expo center. I am not sure what time it is, but I was wondering if anyone was planning on attending? Josh If anyone know what time it starts and end, please let me know. Thanks.
  5. W

LEO gave me a ticket...

imported post Jury trial date moved ********************************** So, I received a ticket for OC! Today I was stopped for OC, and when I was asked if I had a CC, I said I did. He then told me to cover it up. I refused, as it is my right to OC (as you all know). When he detained me I...
  6. W

Lunch?

imported post I know it is not sunny, or the best time of the year (for some people), but I was wondering if people wanted to put an OC meeting in Spokane, WA area? I am living in Cheney, and can always drive south or west. Let me know what people think, and I will set something up. I figured...
  7. W

Open carry question

imported post I am sorry if this question has been asked before, but the search button is not working :? Since I received my CPL, I have been told when concealing it, it can not be visible. When open carrying it, I was told that it has to have atleast three points of view. Is this true, and is...