• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by waterfowl woody

1. waterfowl woody

OT, Good job on Q13 Dave

Just watched Dave Workman on Q13 fox talking about the security of firearms. Good job! Gun owners or not all need to hear about how to be safe with a gun.
  2. waterfowl woody

Serpa holster leg shoot guy to be on Tosh.o

I was watching Tosh.O on comedy central last night and noticed on next weeks show they are giving him a web redemption, which means he will be on the show talking about the video of him shooting his own leg after drawing from a serpa holster. should be interesting what this guy says. my opinion...
  3. waterfowl woody

Not even the pizza guy is safe

poor pizza guy was just trying to make a buck http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-robbers-take-pizza-delivery-man-cash-pizza-at-gunpoint-20111004,0,223921.story
  4. waterfowl woody

OC in Everett

I pick my wife up after she is done with work in Everett. I show up early so I can get my walk in. This time I just got done waterfowl Hunting so I had my black lab with me. It was about 8pmish and warm so Woody, my lab, and I walked around downtown Everett which I was OC. No problems and most...
  5. waterfowl woody

when do law officers have the right to touch your firearm?

imported post example ofsituation.... you are concealing your pistol and it is noticed by a passing officer, jacket blows open for brief enough show. he then comes to you and talks about the pistol he saw. How far can he or she go? can they ask for your pistol? I have talked to officers...
  6. waterfowl woody

IWB holster OC?

imported post just curious about this and do not know if its been talked about. my thoughts of OC is full view with nothing obstructing or partially obstructing the view of the sidearm. as in open button up shirt or unzipped jacket blowing open to reveal your sidearm, ect. I think i have heard...