• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by WisconsinPI

1. W

October 23rd Sunday

Very short Notice, I'm inviting anyone who wants to come to my house to watch the game, we can cookout, order pizza, do whatever. I have a grill, and am ready and open to any ideas. Pm me or post here if you'd be interested.
  2. W

Great news

Cant' talk about it, but anyone whom read about my incident, it's being taken care of and i'm sure you'll soon hear the good news. Just one question off topic, is that class taken online offered by, what was it, vermont pd or whatever it was, was that good and acceptable? Sorry if it's posted...
  3. W

Need help?

my car is grey
  4. W

COOKOUT GREEN BAY EAST SIDE< 2PM SUNDAY THE 17th (Tomorrow)

pm me for directions and my number. if people can bring some condiments and cooler, i've got grill, charcoal, etc. I can pick up the dogs and burgers or you can bring your own. Kids are welcome, I've got a kiddie pool and sandbox, playhouse etc, my daughter is almost 3. Come make yourself at home.
  5. W

Green Bay Meet and Greet

I'm thinking about having a get together the weekend after the 4th, like that friday. Just a meet and greet, I know we're not in public but it's more for discussion, I've got a fireplace, very large yard but only 4 chairs, ha! so if you bring your own chair you'd be set, we can grill out or...
  6. W

Stopped right off of cass st, East Side Green Bay

4 squad cars, out walking with my 2 year old daughter on my shoulders, circled 2 blocks, lawe st by the park, I forget the name (playground, kiddie pool) and up around to cass and back (I live on Lawe) I saw 3 sets of people, some scary looking people by the park, I will not elaborate because...
  7. W

Department of regulation and licensing misleading me

Below is an email transcript of the entire conversation, i've yet to recieve a reply, obviously read bottom to top. Then I believe all armored security drivers in the state of wisconsin should be arrested immediatly on sight today. I believe I found the statue correcting your statement...
  8. W

ammo clips required to be visable?

When i'm oc'ing, do i have to have my extra clips (2 on clip holder) on the weak side belt open like my weapon or can i conceal my extra clips?
  9. W

First OC in stores

Today I grew a pair and decided to open carry just cause in stores today as I did my shopping. First I went to Walmart off main st near bellevue or in bellevue. Not a single problem, although everyone looked they immediatly looked away probably figuring I was an LEO. 2nd I went to Festival foods...
  10. W

Do not carry in Bay Park Square Mall in ashwaubenon

They prohibit firearms on the premises
  11. W

2nd amendment rights, can government disarm you?

When I read all these stories about people legally open carrying, then being arrested or disarmed, I'm dumbfounded, the very right you're exercising is the right they're depriving you of. many different things to think about here. If we're arming against a tyrannical government, would you...