• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. B

Installing SpeedFeed 3 pistol grip stock?

Does anyone know how to install this thing? It looks good but the screw is too short! Any videos or instructions would be nice https://www.cdnnsports.com/speedfeed-iv-pistol-grip-shotgun-stock-mossberg.html
  2. B

Mossberg 500 stock/pistol grip

Best tactical stock (folding or sliding) and pistol grip for the mossberg 500? Nothing too expensive
  3. B

Traveling

Taking a trip to Alanta on Thursday wanted to know if I could bring my firearm and open carry it once there? Don't wanna get in any trouble and I'll be driving there.
  4. B

Open carry question

Is it considered concealed in nc if only the grips are showing? Does the pistol have to be completely visible or just a part?
  5. B

Seller wants my PPP?

So my question is when I buy through a private sale. Do I have to give the seller my purchase permit? Just wondering (first time buying a pistol)
  6. B

Do you need a permit to open carry??

So I'm 18 and I'm about to get a PPP & purchase me a pistol. someone told me once I buy it I can't carry it around unless I get A OC permit. Is that true or can I OC it once I get it?