• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. B

OT - Need bulk .308 Match Grade Ammo

imported post I need to purchase anywhere from 250-600 rounds of .308 match grade HPBT ammo (175 or 168 gr either/or, but has to be one or the other) by Sunday. Anybody have any places in the Seattle/Tacoma/Everett area where that's possible? Yes, Just_A_Car, I shot through most of the...
  2. B

Running rig?

imported post So I've recently started running twice a day, as opposed to just once. I don't really like the attention of full-time open carry in broad daylight, so I usually don't feel the need to when I'm running in the day-time. However, at night, such as right now (I just walked in from...
  3. B

SCCA anti-gun?

imported post Went in for a check up today, had to empty my pockets for part of it (CT scan). I usually leave my bersa in the car, but today I forgot. I was then told by the nurse that SCCA (Seattle Cancer Care Alliance) has a policy against firearms. I couldn't find anything on their website...
  4. B

Carrying a rifle, specifically in East Wenatchee?

imported post I am curious about the legality of carrying a rifle in public in East Wenatchee. The reason I ask is because I am trying to get back into the military, and I would like to start hiking from my house to the range. It's about a 5 mile hike, one way. I would like to do so with both...
  5. B

RCW vs. WAC

imported post So I've been curious as to how much weight the Washington Admininstrative Codes actually have? Can you be arrested and sentenced for violating one, or do you just get punished by the parent organization? I'm wondering, because I knew as a U of W student, that I could be kicked...