• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

Fairfax County Police open fire on a man armed with a shotgun in his own house

Fairfax County Police said a 34-year-old Centreville man was shot to death after he refused to drop his gun and approached their officers. Police spokeswoman Officer Tawny Wright received two calls — one from inside the house and one from a neighbor — for a domestic disturbance at a town home...
  2. S

Bike Route Open Carry

imported post Are there any bike path/routes that prohibits you from open carrying? If so which routes to avoid or which routes to take. Knowing that some bike path/routes belong to the city and national park.
  3. S

Concealed carry in another country

imported post can you take your gun in another country if you are visiting that country and have US gun permit and you are US citizen? Do you need any special requirements besides declaring with the airlines.?
  4. S

What scares you the most, open carry or concealed carry?

imported post Please share your thoughts, for me neither idea scares me. The people I fear are the criminals that carry gun to s to rob stores and things and don't mind shooting people. Law abiding gun owners-concealed or not concern me not at all.
  5. S

Tactical Shopping Guide

imported post Visit www.511HQ.com for all your tactical needs. Get a FREE winter mock! when u buy any outwear for $49 or more* Chek out Falcon Eyewear, XPRT Tactical Boots, Bladetech holsters. Check out tactical knifes made by Tarani. From expert to the streets. visit www.opskillsgroup.com...
  6. S

Police Tactics on what to do incase of gun grabs

imported post http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKlUDQBdz5w http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfCxMCeUOTE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM6Bpz6-dio watch their videos hopefully it will benefit some of you guys. :)
  7. S

Gunman fatally shoots 2 deputies, wounds 1 in Texas

imported post http://player.clipsyndicate.com/play/442/586331 copy and paste to view the clip Our department still does not allow us a long gun of any kind and we wear light colored uniforms as well and often work on foot alone with backup many minutes away. Tragedy seldom strikes but once...
  8. S

Glock 17 *unfired* for sale

imported post I will throw in a CQC holster as a bonus!!
  9. S

Florida Deputy Suspended Over Rough Arrest

imported post A sheriff's deputy was suspended for manhandling a sobbing woman who was speeding to a hospital to see her ailing father and didn't want to wait for him to write a ticket. Does anyone think that was ligit or not...
  10. S

good concealable holster

imported post I have sig 229 and looking for best quality concealable hoslter (leather preffered)
  11. S

Guns That Rocks

imported post I wanted to start a forum on various guns that you folks own or carryand which ones are the worse and good. Any brand names in perticular? I heard HK is a top notch gun or is it? Now is the time for you guys to battle it out about who has the best guns around and who doesn't. :lol:
  12. S

Different models of sig that rocks

imported post I wanted to to see how many folks own different models of sig and how they like their guns vs other guns that they have fired. Which models are the best and which models are the worse of all in sig family? ANy?