• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J

Someone sees you carrying

imported post I've heard this from 2 people for the past two freakin days now and it baffles me. I ask them WhoTF told them this and they say "JPD". So to say the least I'm skeptical. Spousedly if someone sees you carrying and they ask you to take it off you have to, to "make them feel...
  2. J

USPSA Fun Match 12 Apr 08 Vid

imported post USPSA Fun Match 12 Apr 08 Fun times the videos are overexposed for some reason though couldn't figure it out :confused:
  3. J

Fellow from work ran into J-ville PD

imported post So I just found out about this from one of the guys out in the shop. The Marine in question currently is FAPed to PMO. Keep in mind that this guy owns NO firearms and the only firearms he has ever shot have been issued to him by the Marine Corps. He went down to Wilmington with a...
  4. J

Confronted at New J-ville Wal-Mart SuperCenter

imported post Well I had to go to Wal-Mart today to get more cans of Krylon Desert Tan for my KLR. After being in the store for a good 20 mins we are back towards the kids isle getting something for my son and a gal of milk over at the dairy section. I see a chuby guy and a tall guy in...
  5. J

Raleigh Gun Show

imported post Who's gonna be there?? I have plans to be there but they may be making us work this weekend.:cuss: If I'm not working I'm going to be there.:celebrate
  6. J

Fellow OCer hassled in Sam's Club in J-ville

imported post I came into work today and one of my fellow Marine Cpls. also an OCer had a little story to tell me about a recent trip into Sams Club. He had walked though the "Sams Club card checker" and did his shopping without an incident. As he was checking out he was approached by a man...
  7. J

ATTN:Military wanting a CCW Permit

imported post I've been seeing a lot about non-resident Flordia permits lately, and decided to research it a little farther. I've already got my Texas permit but will probably be getting a Flordia one along with my wife. Where this post applies to military is that you don't have to have any...
  8. J

NC Rifle and Pistol

imported post Directly from their FAQ section All I ask is help with flooding their e-mail to get them to change their attitude and openly support OCing. Who's in? For an assosiation that is directly affliated with the NRA they don't seem to have a firm grasp on the OC concept and the...
  9. J

Family Reunion in Ten Mile, TN.

imported post I've got a family reunion over the weekend. I'm from Texas and hold a CCW permit from Texas that is good in Tn. and where I cam currently stationed with the Marine Corps (North Carolina). I've been OCing in NC for the better part of a year now and am very comftrable with it...
  10. J

SAXD-9 Open Carry Holster??

imported post Right now the only thing I have is the stock XDGEAR holster that came with my weapon. In the near future I plan on getting a concealed carry holster however I believe a seperate holster for OC may be the best thing for me since my OC and my CC carrys are going to be totally...
  11. J

Copies of laws and statues

imported post I'm curious as to what people carry in their wallets incase they are asked questions by LEOs or curious citizens. Links would be nice. I'm not sure what NC laws I should carry with me. I'm already going to carry the opencarry.org printout for the state. Thanks for any help.