• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. D

Lets have a OC get together

imported post let's have a OCcook out or something. I live in Parkersburg.
  2. D

not sure were to post

imported post went to walmart and was ocing . when the assent manger came up to me and asked to see my badge. I told him I don't have one . He said that they did not allow to carry a gun in walmart because they had lots of money their. so I would have to leave.I asked him if he and the 3 guys...
  3. D

asked to leave walmart

imported post went to walmart and was ocing . when the assent manger came up to me and asked to see my badge. I told him I don't have one . He said that they did not allow to carry a gun in walmart because they had lots of money their. so I would have to leave.I asked him if he and the 3 guys...
  4. D

Open Carry in WV

imported post it is legal in all of WV . according to the state police & the attorney general . howeverthey saidbe prepared to be stopped by LEOs .. they asked me why I would want to oc? I just said . Its my right to oc . :celebratethe only place you can't oc is at any federal buildings,banks...
  5. D

where do I post this ?

imported post can someone were to get OpenCarry wear
  6. D

looking for code or case ?

imported post I am looking for a case # or code # or somthing to states case or code regarding the law of OC in WV can anyone help me? somone told me you can't OC without CWP is this true . I dont want my gun taken :banghead: :uhoh:
  7. D

OC ?

imported post do you have to have aCWP to OC ?
  8. D

Taurus PT 24/7 oss

imported post has anyone seen the new Taurus PT 24/7 oss my wife wants to buy 2 in tan or OD . She buys all our guns in pairs. anyone know who is selling them. she calls them the twins :celebrate:celebrate twin ar15 twin ak 47 twin sks twin BLM 1919 twin 50 bmg twin m-14 ect. ect. ect. I think...
  9. D

oc in WV

imported post can you oc in WV someone I know said no . I said yes you can. can you help us?