• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. N

Jan/Feb OC event anyone?

imported post The first one we set up went very well with only one week planning, so I'm hoping by getting the ball rolling a little earlier might create more of a turnout. Who's ready for an open carry event? Yes, yes, I know, it's friggin cold, but we can plan accordingly sono oneis left...
  2. N

Advice - Ruger P-95

imported post So again I am here to ask for some of the infinate internet wisdom. This time, it's my friends Ruger P-95. His slide will not lock back like it is supposed to when you firethe last round. We cleaned our guns a day or two before we went to the range, and the slide locked back every...
  3. N

Condition System

imported post I just wanted to be 100% for sure. Can anyone please tell me what the "Carry condition system" name is? You know, unloaded, loaded, ect./ Con. 1, Con. 2. Also if you could tell me what those are it would be a huge favor, but either way im trying to search it down, and Google won't...
  4. N

First 2 OCs

imported post I Hit the grand foods on 169th and parrish with my gun in the open and the 2 arab guys behind the counter looked a little spooked, like they have never seen it before.I was on a run for a lot of people soI was leisurely shopping for 20 mins or so, and theguys never once said a...
  5. N

disclosing arrest record for permt to carry

imported post Iwas arrested whenI was 17, andI wanted/needed to know ifI have to dislose any arrest information about whenI was a juvenile? It involved a paintball gun and a car, so im a little worried about my chances of getting my permit. I was never really convicted, if I remember correctly...