• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. C

New to Utah

Hello everyone, it has been a little while since I last logged on but I just moved to Orem. I unfortunently had to sell my pistol to pay the bills but now have a good job and am looking to get a new OC gun. Anyways, I have a 10/22 I need to sight in and was wondering if anyone has some info...
  2. C

For Sale - Ruger 10/22T and Mossberg 500

imported post So, with my divorce going through, I need some money and all I have to sell are my guns. I have only run 10 rounds through the Ruger. I live in Pullman, WA and now do not own a car so it would have to be local FTF sale. I would prefer if you had ID and CPL for the sale...
  3. C

Riggins Shooting Locations?

imported post Hey Guys. The student organization I am in charge of is heading to Riggins this weekend to do a white water rafting trip. I have to go down early and was wondering if anyone knew of some good plinking spots in that area. Also, if someone could give me a quick run down of Idaho...
  4. C

RCW 9.73.030

imported post In another post someone was using this RCW as the reason we can record police officers, but I dont see it. Can someone please enlighten me. http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9.73.030
  5. C

Gun Show at Spokane Fair and Expo Center

imported post Just wondering if anyone has been to this particular gun show. It seems to happen pretty regularly at the spokane fair and expo center. If anyone has been to it, just curious on what to expect. Thanks for any info.
  6. C

Looking for a AK-47

imported post So, I have been wanting to add the good old AK to my collection. Not really OC related, but I wanted to buy in the state and who better to ask then you guys. I wanted a AK with a milled receiver and light wood 'furniture'. Where would I look for one, mainly on the west side of...
  7. C

My new baby ...

imported post So, I went and picked up my first pistol yesterday. I was kinda nervous when buying it (which is kinda weird because I have grown up around guns). But, everything went smoothly and I am now the proud owner of a Glock G26. I took a picture so I could brag and you guys could see...
  8. C

Gun Shops in SW Washington

imported post I am in the Vancouver/Camas/Portland area for the next two weeks and was wondering what gun stores you guys would recommend going to. I am interested in a Glock G26 if that helps any.
  9. C

CPL Wait Time

imported post So, I applied for my CPL on June 17 and have not seen it yet. If it doesnt show up by tomorrow, what course of action should I take. When I applied they told me to give them a call if it didnt arrive in a month. Other than that is there anything I should do? I will be leaving for...
  10. C

General Gun Questions

imported post So, I have been asorbing as much information as possible from this site and trying to learn all the laws and training bullitens and case law and .... there is allota stuff to learn. But, it seems that being prepared is way better than not being prepared. Now, onto my questions...
  11. C

Gun Range Questions

imported post In a previous post, it was suggested to someone looking for their first gun to go to a range that lets you rent different pistols to try out. I am really interested in this and was wondering if anyone knows of ranges that do this im my area. I am currently in Pullman, but would...