• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. B

what states can i conceal carry in

imported post i am going to orlando in a month. we are driveing from texas and would like to know what states i can cc in i have chland wanted to know can anybody help me out thnks.
  2. B

open carry

imported post New to the site:) have a chl cause we do not have oc here in Texas:X. hope that it comes here soon. i live in houston TX.
  3. B

380 field strip

imported post i traded my 9mm with my uncle cause he wanted a nine and i wanted the 380 for back up. put i don't know how to field strip it. can any one help me out.
  4. B

new to the forum

imported post didn't know were to put thisbut wanted to say hi all and i like this site. i live in Houston tx. and i have a chl and conceal carry wish we could open carry. here
  5. B

open carry

imported post i dont know when oc is coming to Houston Texas.but i would like to see it come here.as it is i cc now but i would like to oc so that i can draw down easier if it comes down to it. as it is i have to carry cc in the small of my back. but i dont go looking for trouble are do i ever...
  6. B

tarus pt 111 9mm

imported post hey i bought this gun i like it. but i want a revolver snubnose 38 but never shot one whats it like and hows the mant. on it. also is the 9mm tarus pt111 a good buy i want the new380 tarus that is small and compact have any body shot this gun.
  7. B

im new

imported post hey all im new just singed up today. finally found a forum that i like and the subject. i have chl my self. any waywanted to say hi.:)and i supoort the idea to open carry:D. i live in houston tx.