• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Deadscott

Armed Citizen Training CCW Class Review

I attended this class last Friday. Here is my review; It was convenient because the guys at Armed Citizen Training offered photo and finger print service at the class. The finger print cost ten dollars but the photo was included. That means if you bring a copy of your drivers licence you can...
  2. Deadscott

Utah CC Permit---Milwaukee---Serb Hall---$60

In another thread here http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?93352-Utah-Permit-Class-in-S.E.-WI.-for-60.00 there was a class offered for $60. When I looked I could only find classes in the Milwaukee area for $100. So I contacted ACT, the company mentioned in the other thread. To my...
  3. Deadscott

SB93 Passes Assembly Concealed Carry In Wisconsin!

The Wisconsin State Assembly has passed SB 93 to clear the way for concealed carry in Wisconsin. The bill now moves to the Governor's desk for his signature. Governor Walker has stated that he would sign it in it's current form. Congratulations to the state of Wisconsin! Only the state of...
  4. Deadscott

Wisconsin Assembly To Vote June 21 On CC Bill

The Wisconsin State Assembly will vote on a bill [SB93] next week Tuesday to legalize the carrying of concealed weapons. The Senate passed the measure earlier this week. Republicans in the Assembly met Thursday morning during a break in the budget debate to schedule the vote Tuesday June 21...
  5. Deadscott

Hello from Milwaukee

imported post I've owned weapons all my life. I was born in and have lived most of my life in Wisconsin. I currenty live in Milwaukee near 40th and Wisconsin ave. Most of my range time is at Badger Ammo on 43rd and Lincoln ave. I am ashamed to live in one of only two States that have no form of...