• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. C

Rampart Shooting Range Cleanup - 25 APR 2009

imported post I thought it might be good to pass along here that there is going to be a multi-organizational cleanup of the Rampart Range Shooting Area the morning of the 25th of April, 2009 (Saturday). This has been posted on co-ar15.com as well as ar15.com. The USFS is supporting the...
  2. C

Colorado SB8 - Defeated by Dems.

imported post Looks like the Colorado Democrats and some Police Chiefs were able to defeat SB8 "Make My Day Better" law. This bill would have given the same protection to businesses as the "Make My Day" law does for people in their homes...
  3. C

The Gazette Opinion (19 January 2009) from the Editors

imported post NRA Courting Trouble In Suit Law shouldn’t trump property rights It’s easy to fall into the trap of believing our rights trump everything else, especially the natural right of self defense. This page has used thousands of words over the years to defend Americans’ access to...
  4. C

Home Defense Shooting

imported post Not sure if many of you are following this story, but this could lead to some interesting interpretations of the "Make My Day Law" in Colorado. http://www.gazette.com/articles/kennedy_45573___article.html/home_police.html Regardless of if the homeowner was within his right...