• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. D

OT Anyone willing to help me get my scope set up?

imported post Anyone in the Everett area willing to spend some time with me to get my deer rifle usable for hunting? I purchased the rifle, scope, mounts and need to sight it in and etc... I don't have a bore sight tool and have no idea where to go if I did. I am currently unemployed so I have...
  2. D

camping at winthrop KOA...

imported post Is there a rule change for National Parks? With my CCL can I drive to Winthrop and be normal at the campgrounds?
  3. D

What happens if your gun is banned?

imported post If they reinstate the assault weapons ban, what will happen to the gun you just purchased? Can they take them? Can you use them for hunting? Can you still open carry?
  4. D

Everett get together?

imported post So when do we get to meet up? I was busy last time...............
  5. D

Springfield EMP for CC or OC ?

imported post My lovely bride has developed a fascination for the Springfield EMP 9mm. Is this a gun I would want to trust her defense too? I have read mixed reviews by regular folks. Also can she carry this CC too? Her job has her writing tow away tickets and such.......
  6. D

traveling by motorcycle without a ccw

imported post I need to travel to North Dakota this weekend by motorcycle and I do not yet have my concealed weopons permit. Anybody have any advise how I can carry my Glock to be safe and not get into trouble for having it?