• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. B

The Next Year, Gun-Wise

imported post The anti's are gearing up as we speak for a real tough season of banning as soon as Obama hit's the WhiteHouse (and that's looking like a possibility). This will happen ifthe'Crats own DC. I would advise you to beg, borrow, etc and get your HiCap mags, EBRs, anything Semi-Auto...
  2. B

I Was Naked For Over Two Weeks

imported post Just got back from a 16 day trip on the motorcycle to visit Mom, Sis and Aunt in Ohio. It's sad when in the USA, I can't legally carryprotection for my trip across all the states, therefore I was denied the ability to protect my self for the entire trip:cuss:. I do carry a nice...
  3. B

Duckster & Other ACLU Supporters

imported post http://www.saf.org/ They call it like they see it, and often it's against my personal views, but it's the lawful truth, as they see it. Enjoy:exclaim: (preferably with an open mind:banghead:)
  4. B

MouseGuns

imported post I've always liked the .22 in nearly all it's configuations, except maybe semi-jam, er, auto:PIt's cheap to shoot. A fella can go out and plink all afternoon for 10 bucks, and if you're paying attention to technique, you are picking up valuable trigger control that you can apply to...
  5. B

The Optional Glock Trigger

imported post Does anyone that that heavier trigger installed as an option? How do you like it. Since the my 36 is not really a target pistol, I'm thinking I'd like to have the harder to fire and maybe, therefore, a bit safer one.....
  6. B

Protecting Your Weapon When OCing

imported post I don't OC...yet.... I think that there is a good chance that in a line or a crowd there is a chance that your piece could be taken away. Having said that, safety is between the ears and if you're 100% at a high state of alert, you should have no problems......Yet, and still........
  7. B

First Post

imported post Bear 45-70 is a buddy and told me about this place. You guys do good work. I carry 24-7 and have not, as of yet, open carried......I'm with ya, though! Carry On:)