• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. M

Please enlighten me on Virginia law...schools and guns???

Am planning on attending a concert at Grassfield High in Chesapeake this afternoon. I seemed to recall that a law was before the Virginia assembly this past session which would've allowed carry after regular school hours. Since I am in a situation where I am planning to attend this event I was...
  2. M

Tidewater OC August dinner - August 28th / 7pm / Golden Corral

There is an OC dinner planned on August 28th / 7pm / Golden Corral / Volvo Pkwy and Battlefield. This is in Chesapeake. I look forward to seeing some of you there and finally getting a chance to meet you!
  3. M

OC at Harbor Park in Norfolk?

imported post All, Just wanted to send out a query regarding whether it is okay to OC at Harbor Park in Norfolk. I was giving some thought to seeing the Tides play there. I am not familiar with the park's policy/attitude towards firearms. Look forward to hearing from you all. Thanks ahead of...
  4. M

Norfolk Harborfest 2010, June 11 - 13

imported post All, I see that the Norfolk Harborfest is coming up June 11 - 13. I am planning on attending from about 10am to 2pm on the 12th (Saturday). Anyone else planning on OCing at the event? Anyone know if we can OC on the USS Wisconsin? Look forward to hearing from you all. Jeff...
  5. M

PT 24/7 Pro 45 cal holster

imported post Finally...after about 5 months of waiting...my local gunshop was able to get a SERPA holster in stock for my 45 cal Taurus PT 24/7 PRO pistol today. I have been enjoying the paddle option and carrying it most everywhere this evening. I love the retention lock on it! Blackhawk...
  6. M

Laser sights

imported post Everyone... I am giving thought to purchasing a Veridian green laser sight for my Taurus PT 24/7 pistol. Any of you have any experience with these sights? If so, what would you say about them?
  7. M

Curious about local bank policies...

imported post I do business at Bank of America. Is anyone familiar with their policies regarding handguns? Not sure I would be too comfortable doing open carry into a bank...but would opt for concealed ( I have a CHP). Would appreciate any of your thoughts...perhaps some of you have had some...