• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. P

Looking for blown-out, worthless guns.

imported post I'm looking for guns/parts which have been blown out. I want to use these as training aids to teach people about firearms and draw more into the "informed" fold. If you have a worthless, blown out gun/barrel/cylinder, etc. laying around that you think would make a good training...
  2. P

The Ultimate Firearms Website

imported post I have a huge folder of firearms related website bookmarks I jump around on, and it's growing daily. This site for that, that site for this. I haven't found one website that I can visit for all of my current and multifaceted well-rounded information and dialog needs. I'm...
  3. P

Someone Convicted Of A Felony Or Violent Crime

imported post Should someone previously convicted of a felony or violent crime be able to carry? My answer may cause you to fall out of your chair, but I say "yes". I see it this way: If they're so dangerous to society that they shouldn't be permitted to carry, why are they out of jail...
  4. P

Reciprocity

imported post I would like to work toward better permit reciprocity in our nation. I can easily find out where is reciprocal with where, but I'm coming up short on how and why these decisions are made. Can anyone help me out with that information?
  5. P

Have you ever had the need to brandish/draw/shoot?

imported post Have you ever had the need to brandish/draw/shoot? What were the circumstances? What were the results?
  6. P

Merry Christmas Everyone!

imported post Merry Christmas everyone! I'd love to read your Christmas story!
  7. P

DC tightens gun rules after landmark court ruling

imported post DC tightens gun rules after landmark court ruling WASHINGTON (AP) — The District of Columbia Council passed more regulations for gun owners Tuesday, months after the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the city's 32-year-old handgun ban. Among other things, the bill requires gun...
  8. P

I heard about OpenCarry.org on the Mike Gallagher show today

imported post I heard about OpenCarry.org on the Mike Gallagher show today, so I came to check it out. I really like your website and your cause. Thanks for all of the great information and discussion. You are duly bookmarked. I will reference you at every good opportunity.