• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. M

Some questions on NC Gun Laws

imported post Howdy Good People from NC, MontainGator here. We currently "reside"in the Beartooth mountains of Gun Lovn' Montana, but are thinking about moving back east. If we re-located to your Fair State it would be to to mountains of western NC. I read the following on another threadon...
  2. M

Just Back from "Running THE Park" (fully armed)

imported post Red Lodge is70 miles (or so) from the NE Entrance to Yellowstone (YNP or "THE" Park as some of the locals call it), however that road is closed in the winter (goes over two 11,000 ft passes) so the trip to Cooke City, MT is 230 miles one way. On the road about 6:30 a.m., and we...
  3. M

A Question for WY's re: the State Legislature

imported post Ok, come 100 days or so (I believe 2/22) the Federal Ban on weapons in NP's will expire, and each NP - or each state section of YNP - will revertto "State Rules". Now I'm a MT resident w/ MT & FL CWP's so I'm legal to carry (CCW) in WY. However, WY has aBAN on firearms in (WY)...
  4. M

Thank you Senator Hutchinson for defending our RKBA

imported post This week comes the news that U.S. Senators Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas) and Jon Tester (D-Mont.), are joining forces with U.S. Representatives Mark Souder (R-Ind.) and Mike Ross (D-Ark.), in filing a joint, pro-Second Amendment amicus curiae (Friend of the Court) brief before...
  5. M

Thank Senator Hutchinson for defending our RKBA

imported post This week comes the news that U.S. Senators Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas) and Jon Tester (D-Mont.), are joining forces with U.S. Representatives Mark Souder (R-Ind.) and Mike Ross (D-Ark.), in filing a joint, pro-Second Amendment amicus curiae (Friend of the Court) brief before...
  6. M

Thank Senator Hutchinson for defending our RKBA

7. M

Thank you Senator Tester

8. M

So what do you all think of the Billings Wal-Mart incident?

imported post From the Billings Gazette... Craig Schmidt allegedly shot his Wal-Mart co-worker, Daniel Lira, in the head in a fight about the length of Lira's work break, police said today. The bullet grazed Lira's head on the side from front to back, said Police Sgt. Kevin Iffland. He was...
  9. M

Driving through Wichita. Open carry in the Car?

imported post Hello folks. Have a queston on open carry in a vehicle while driving the Interstates in KS. Is(loaded) open carrylegal, even when driving through a city which pre-empts? (such as Wichita) Thanks for any reply, I have 2 CHL's - neither honored by KS - and just not used to this OC...