• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

Any fishermen in here?

imported post Instead of a picnic, a group of people fishing and OC'ing... I'm gonna go fishing in Necedah, wI this weekend and I'm gonna OC with my bro. He will carry my XD9 and i will carry the G27.. :) Gonna have my other buddies carry the camcorder incase the DNR comes by and gives me an...
  2. S

would this holster be appropriate for OC?

imported post the top left. Don't feel like buying a new holster for my XD-9 if I don't have to
  3. S

Why do law enforcement officers fear OC?

imported post Is it because they think all people who OC are bad and are just looking forward to a shoot out? WTF? They know it's legal yet still make an arrest when coming across someone who OC. They feel if everyone OC, they wouldn't feel like the top dogs anymore? I can't even imagine...
  4. S

OC'ing in gun shops??

imported post For those who live in Milwaukee probably know or have been to Badgers and shooter's shop. I don't remember seeing a "no firearm inside shop unless in a case" at badgers, but i saw it at shooter's shop. Even with the sign, would it still be lawful to OC while shopping in shooter's...
  5. S

So i asked a LEO in milwaukee

imported post if i can OC and he said i can still get arrested for it.. charge or not, he didn't mention. he told me to call the DA