• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

Firearm for sale, SigPro SP2022 9mm

imported post I have an almost brand-new, (I've only fired one 50-round box through it), SigPro SP2022 9mm with glowing night sights that I'm looking to sell because I've got my eyes fixed on a new Kimber. The gun is awesome, the only thing I don't like about it is the grip is a bit too big for...
  2. S

Open Carry Holster - Taurus PT 24/7 Pro

imported post My wife got herself a Taurus PT 24/7 Pro C DS 9mm and we're looking for a better holster for her. She started with a basic Uncle Mike's ambidextrous and it worked fine for a while. It's starting to get a bit loose, though, and sloppy. It could be because she doesn't wear 2" wide...
  3. S

NRA Membership

imported post I found this link over on another forum and was wondering if anyone had tried it or know whether or not it's legit. https://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/accept-membership.asp I know I see a bit of NRA bashing on this forum, but I'm new here and had been considering an NRA membership...
  4. S

Another shooting?

imported post Another shooting in my neighborhood... http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/47433677.html In a school zone, even. Gosh, I thought it was against the law to carry a gun in a school zone! Anyway, I hope this fuels the need to allow good people to carry weapons for defense of...
  5. S

Another schoolzone question

imported post I just have a question. Maybe it was answered already, but I couldn't find anything on the board specific to my situation. Of course, I'm not good with search terms, so pointing me to the right thread would be helpful if it's up already. Anyway, I've been lurking the boards for a...