• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. D

MEM Spotted Either CC Or Unarmed?

imported post Does MEM CC or go unarmed? A buddy claims to have spotted him and there was no OC going on. Maybe it wasn't him? I dunno. Anxiously awaiting the pics, though.
  2. D

Should this guy be allowed to OC?

imported post Some of you may have seen this on that other site. Watch the video and post whether or not you think the guy with the house should be allowed to OC and why...
  3. D

Why am I here?

imported post I'm here because I OC sometimes. I'm here to represent OCers who are not wackos. I am not anti-LEO, anti-government, anti-CC, or anti-gun. I'm here to show you can be a responsible member of society and OC. I'm here to say every LEO who asks you questions is not trampling your...
  4. D

Where is OC going? What can be done to help the cause?

imported post Realistically, where do you see OC going in the future? How would you like to see the laws change? What does the public perception of OC have to do with OC now and in the future? What would be your ideal American government?
  5. D

Observations on OC in LA

imported post I am a LA resident and I consider myself a pro-gun person. I own guns, shoot guns, buy/sell guns, OC sometimes, CC sometimes. To me a gun can be a tool and/or a toy. A gun can be used to do a job or for recreation, or both. A gun can give me more confidence in certain situations...
  6. D

Some Code that you should know before you believe what others say.

imported post Art. 215.1. Temporary questioning of persons in public places; frisk and search for weapons A. A law enforcement officer may stop a person in a public place whom he reasonably suspects is committing, has committed, or is about to commit an offense and may demand of him his name...