• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. G

Carrying to a lake?

imported post Last summer I went to the lake every day that it was hot outside. The worst part about it was not having my Glock on me. What do you guys do when you go to a lake? I would have no problem taking my Glock into the lake and swimming with it. The weight wouldn't bother me. But I...
  2. G

My brothers First OC experience.

imported post We went to Everett Wal-Mart and then Alderwood mall. Nobody said anything. And everybody we talked to put on a big smile when they noticed us and where trying very hard to be helpful. Which is not normal. A few people stared. He had a Glock 22 in a Serpa holster and I had my...
  3. G

Non resident CPL

imported post My brother moved across the Country in January and is Visiting and will be visiting whenever he can. I gave him a Glock right before he moved and now he wants to carry it up here when he visits. We will just open carry for now but it would be good to get him a cpl in case he...
  4. G

Legal to carry Daggers?

imported post I want to carry a Dagger. I have been looking into it and I really cant find anything that says I cant in the RCW's. Only thing I have been able to find is: http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9.41.250 RCW 9.41.250 (b) Furtively carries with intent to conceal any...
  5. G

Traveling to a few states.

imported post I will be driving to Omaha Nebraska for business and then going to drive to Vegas for Pleasure. :) Looking up the law's it seems pointless to me to take it with me as I wont be able to have it with me most of the time. I was thinking of taking it with me and having it for the...
  6. G

Glock 20?

imported post I am currently OC'ing a Glock 26 and it does not feel right. I want to get a full size Glock 20, I figure I should get the most powerful one I can get. I would like to hear other peoples opinions regarding me getting something so powerful for self defense. Is it too much? would I...
  7. G

acronym list?

imported post I am fairly new here and Have decided to Open Carry thanks to the information on ocdo. But one thing that's bothering me is the insane amount of acronym's and I do not know how to figure out what they mean. ( I doubt I'm alone) So if anybody would be kind enough to point out a...