• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. 1

State & Muni Law

imported post Will someone post the link to the muni or state law the shows the requirement for signage?I have looked for it but have not been able to locate it. Also if its a private business and they don't have the proper signage but they have there own sign is it legal to carry until the...
  2. 1

Checking a firearm & ammo on a plane

imported post Just thought I would share my story of traveling on different airlines haveing a firearm and ammo. Started on Alaska Airlines. I put my gun in a hard sided locked case and my ammo in the same bag they had me sign small form that says the gun is emply and in a locked hard case...
  3. 1

CCW & Sen. Lisa Murkowski

imported post Anybody know why Sen. Murkowski didn't Co-Sponsor the Senate bill to authorize us that have a CCW permit to carry in all states? I have asked her people in DC but no respond. Sen. Begich co-sponsored it (surprisingly)
  4. 1

Alaska 2ATF

imported post What can you tell me about the 2nd Amendment Task Force? I went to one of their meetings at the library. The talk was just that, talk. I enjoyed hearing from the students for conealed carry guy. He was very informative. But the rest of them was just talk. They didn't seem like...
  5. 1

Concealed carry and OC

imported post I am visiting family in MS from Alaska (home of some of the best gun laws in America)and will be going back and forth across state lines. What are the restrictions in carrying in State parks. How are the LEO's down there dealing with OCers? To all gun owners who carry...
  6. 1

Out of State OC CCW

imported post Heading to MS from Alaska- flyin to LA driving to MS. What are the restrictions for concealed an OC in state parks? City owned parks? How do the local LEOs respond to OC? And to qual any question, I have heard this from alot of different websites. Alaska does issued CCW permits...
  7. 1

Sir are you allowed?....

imported post I am new to this website but I have been open carrying for quite some time now. Here is a situation I ran into that I thought was pretty funny. I was out with the wife and some of her friends at bingo, (yes she dragged me) and one of the employees came up leaned over to me and...