• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. 0

New gun trading website - Seattlearms.com

I know OpenCarry had to do away with the buying and selling of firearms on the forum a couple years ago, and now that seattleguns is charging memberhship fees for posting I wanted to let you guys know of a new website for the area where you can buy and sell stuff for free. Seattlearms.com - Gun...
  2. 0

Shooting range

imported post Looking for a range to go to tomorrow morning, Im in everett and willing to drive, looking for a place to shoot my AR15 at 50/100yrds or so. Not looking to sign up for a yearly membership somewhere just a onetime fee. Any ideas? The ebby island range is closed due to rain =( The...
  3. 0

AR15 Accessories

imported post Well I keep buying stuff for my AR15, I put an EOTech 516 on it today and now I want a front vertical grip that drops down from the handguard, possibly one with a flashlight that mounds on the side of the rifle and is turned on by a button on the grip. Any ideas? I have the...
  4. 0

Err.....another AWB?

imported post http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=6960824&page=1
  5. 0

Your thoughts, senario

imported post I was thinking about a scenario earlier and I would like your thoughts on it. Lets say there's a man that was mugged and the mugger killed his wife and child or other family member. Mugger is caught later and taken to court, but not convicted for evidence reasons but as far as...
  6. 0

Need an EOtech

imported post Anyone know a good place to get one? most of the stores in my area charge darn near $500 for an old 511/512 Looking for a good deal but I want to make sure it's a legitimate one too.
  7. 0

Wow...

imported post http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,580964,00.html?test=latestnews "WARREN, Mich. — A man who walked into a Michigan diner with a 5-inch knife stuck in his chest ordered a coffee and complained only about the cold weather."
  8. 0

What handgun is this?

imported post Saw it listed on the forums here not too long ago but i cant find it, It looked really new and hightech, very curvy especially like a beretta in the trigger guard area, grip and barrel were slightly more angled apart and it had quite a long barrel on it. I think someone said it...
  9. 0

Rifle Range?

imported post Looking for a range where i can go shoot my recently built AR15 to ensure it works, most of the indoor ranges that allow rifle use want me to pay for a yearly membership upfront first rather than just the normal one time use range fee. Any ideas? Are there any outdoor ranges in...
  10. 0

Useful Site

imported post Most probably already know but for those that have questions http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9.41
  11. 0

Help me find a rifle.

imported post So if you've read my previous thread about which AR to build I'm going to go for the carbine with a 16 inch barrel etc for more practical use, which brings me to this... What should I get for a long rifle? I want something capable of great range and pinpoint accuracy with small...
  12. 0

Which to build?

imported post So I have an AR15 lower receiver and I'm not sure what I should build out of it. 24" Stainless Free Floating Barrel with A3 Upper and A2 Stock or 16" Heavy Barrel with A2 upper and A3 Stock
  13. 0

Ugh, How long do I have to wait? geez.

imported post So I bought and paid for a Ruger SR9 on Saturday the 22nd and they said they'd call me once they get a response back and everything clears. Tuesday the 25th I went to the local Sheriff's office and applied for a CPL. Friday the 28th (today) my CPL came in the mail so I went to...
  14. 0

Ammunition Accountability Act

imported post Here's the bill as it pertains to Washington State http://apps.leg.wa.gov/documents/billdocs/2007-08/Pdf/Bills/House%20Bills/3359.pdf And here's the main site http://www.ammunitionaccountability.org Soo hopefully something like this wouldn't pass? Would it? God I hope not. So...
  15. 0

First Handgun

imported post So I just purchased my first handgun and I'm pretty unclear on a lot of the laws. First off I paid for it and can't pick it up for a few days while they do a background check then they'll call me to come get it. Monday I'm going to go into my local court offices and apply for a...