• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

Poll

http://portwashington-wi.patch.com/articles/city-employees-safety-behind-move-to-approve-gun-ban
  2. S

He who has the most permits wins...

Just kidding about the title, but I'm curious, which permit combinations are most popular. I went a little overboard and have 6 now. Each one adds at least one state to my list, I know I could get more but they would be completely redundant. The only other one I can remember being an option...
  3. S

Turn around time on license

Just curious if anyone has an idea of the turn around time for an AZ license application recently. I sent mine in from WI just over a month ago, just curious is all. Thanks! sv
  4. S

Paperwork ready to mail

Like most of you, I've got my paperwork ready to roll. Money order for 50 bucks, proof of training, copies of other permits etc. Just need the darn application! Gettin ready to wait, haha I am sending copies of my permits, miltiary training, and hunter safety, just to be safe, call me crazy...
  5. S

Nov 1, Open carry in car?

I'm a WI resident, I can apply for a license nov 1, but won't get it until December sometime (hopefully). I just read the section in the DOJ FAQ about carrying in a car, i think it states that you can open carry in a car without a permit. Is anyone else reading the same thing? I'll probably just...
  6. S

First time OC experience and questions

imported post Well, I did it, OC'd for the first time. I went to 4 places. First Gander Mt in Waukesha(possibly friendly territory), asked for assistance locating an item, checked out, nary a look. Next Target in Waukesha, asked for bugspray, checked out (cashier eyeballed my glock), and was...
  7. S

Open carry in car

imported post My dad lives in NV and I'll be visiting next week. I've just obtained my Utah permit, which isn't recognized by good ole nevada anymore. I have 2 questions. 1. Is there a specific way to "open carry" in your car in NV. I know I can open carry in public, and iirc, you can in your...