• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. B

Standard Ordinance Change Request Form

imported post Just wondering If anyone ever thaught of or could make a form in like a .pdf or somthing that would allow us to just fill in the blanks ie. ord. county, town, cheif stuff like that with all needed information attached. This may make it a litte easier for me and people who are not...
  2. B

Is Barron County OC Freindly

imported post Moving to Chetek Wi in two weeks wanted to know if the area has any known issues
  3. B

Asked to leave Walmart in Waukesha Today

imported post I had to go to walmart today to return some stuff was stuck at the front door while elderly man checked my returns and taged them with some sticker while standing there a lady came up to me and really loudly asked if I had a permit to carry that. I looked at her and smiled , Said...
  4. B

ACLU blasts national ID card proposal

imported post ACLU blasts national ID card proposal Published: April 30, 2010 at 9:28 AM "Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) passes through a security checkpoint at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago March 15, 2010. UPI/Brian Kersey"); Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.)...
  5. B

Police say teen dressed as Ninja attacks boy with machete

imported post 09:51PM : Diane Moca Attacker claimed he was protecting his land from students who trespass to get to school. RIVER HILLS -- Police say a machete was the weapon of choice for a 16-year-old home-schooled boy who claimed he was protecting his property when he sliced open...
  6. B

Stack on elite gunsafe FOR SALE

imported post Im looking to sell my 3 month old safe need money for a bill my loss your gain safe sells new for 600.00 new at like farm and fleet or cabelas Looking to get 500 obo no offer is bad make one and I will see what we can do I would like to have it gone by tommarow I have a trailer...
  7. B

Shooting at Badger Guns

imported post http://www.wisn.com/news/23280407/detail.html# WEST MILWAUKER, Wis. -- [/b]A man was shot and killed Tuesday afternoon at Badger Guns, according to the West Milwaukee police chief.He said the shooting happened during target practice at the target range inside Badger...
  8. B

For sale: Streamlight TR1 Weaponlight

imported post I have a Streamlight TR1 130 lumen weapon light for sale Looking to get 80.00 obo 130 new only one month old. But Im flexible would like to have this gone tonight need the money make me an offer. There is one little nick on the bottom of the light here is a link to there page I...
  9. B

Police at shooters 6mile

imported post I just spoke to scorpiovette who said he was at shooters in milwaukee on 6mile and there are 9 squads there any one have any information
  10. B

Open Carry In Gander Mtn Waukesha

imported post I open carried in Gander Mtn had a funny thing happen. I had to check in a rifle I was bringing in to get a quote on and she had me open the case for her and show her it was not loaded. I went to close the case and she says that one to, pointing to my holstered sidearm. I said...
  11. B

Nothing on BBC today

imported post There was nothing about the lunch in Waukesha on the BBC today. Wonder whats going on, maybe we got pushed to another day.
  12. B

Oc carry guy or robber

imported post Wife just told me she went to the gas station down the road from my house and was told by friend that works there, that a man came in a couple days a go and he was open carrying. She stated to him that the store has a no firearms policy and asked him to secure his firearm and then...
  13. B

Going to Cabelas today

imported post Going to Cabelas in Richfield today will try and open carry there. I need to get a new Serpa holster and they have them in stock So I will keep ya posted if I have any problems but I don't think I will.
  14. B

2010 opencarry picnic

imported post Is anyone planning an open carry picnic this spring in or around Waukesha? Just wondering.:lol:
  15. B

Cop on Facebook: Open Carry Advocates 'Should Be Shot' Video

imported post This a decription of a partial video on the youtube.com this makes me happy I live here and no in CA What do you guys think or do you have any comments on this. EAST PALO ALTO, Calif. — A controversy was brewing in East Palo Alto Tuesday night after a police detective made...
  16. B

Onther reason to carry while at home

imported post http://www.cbs58.com/index.php?aid=11373 Man shot in the head after two masked men storm his home MILWAUKEE -- A 59-year-old man is dead aftertwo masked men stormed into his home and shot him in the head. Police are calling the incident a deadly home invasion. The shooting...
  17. B

Wis. to consider allowing uncased guns in cars

imported post Wis. to consider allowing uncased guns in cars...