• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. C

CCDL Monthly Meeting Oct. 12th

Could someone remind me if it's ok to carry at the meeting please? Middletown Elks Lodge 771, 44 Maynard St Tuesday, October 12 2010, 7:00pm - 9:00pm http://www.ccdl.us Start the movement!
  2. C

Hunting and Fishing Appreciation Day - Saturday, September 25th

Anyone going? I'm going to try to make it .. Sounds like a fun day. On Saturday, September 25th, there will be a special event at Sessions Woods WMA in Burlington, CT, to celebrate the contributions that hunters and anglers have made to the conservation of Connecticut's natural resources. Fun...
  3. C

Can I kill a skunk with a BB gun?

We have 2 dogs and a fenced in yard. There is a Skunk that keeps coming by and I'm worried that the dogs will get to close and get sprayed. Animal Control said they won't remove it unless it's stuck in the fence. I was thinking about picking up a BB gun and or/rifle to shoot and kill it so...
  4. C

"Man Charged With Threatening Westfarms Clerks With Gun"

imported post I just saw this in the Hartford Currant ... What's your take on this? Man Charged With Threatening Westfarms Clerks With Gun The Hartford Courant April 14, 2010 FARMINGTON A Simsbury man was charged with second-degree breach of peace and second-degree threatening after police...
  5. C

List of Non-Gun Friendly locations

imported post I was headed to the Mall this weekend and happen to be Carryin' and remembered about a post of Mall that don't allow carry. So, I check it out and the mall I was headed to wasn't talked about. It got me thinking that with this huge internet that maybe we could start a list of...
  6. C

In The News: opencarry.org

imported post Not sure where this should go as I can't post in where it needs to go. Just wanted to pass it on. I found this on Yahoo News and it's by the AP. Buzz and bullets: Gun fans cheer Starbucks' policy By GREG BLUESTEIN, Associated Press Writer Greg Bluestein, Associated Press...