• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. 6

HB578 introduced to ban carrying at state capitol

After the recent op-ed in the Abq journal regarding open carry at the capitol it didn't take Rep Easley (HB402) long to draft this piece of *J%^Y(.... HB 578 BAN FIREARMS IN STATE CAPITOL Sponsor: Stephen Easley Current Location: House Rules & Order of Business Committee...
  2. 6

Any Albuquerque or Bernalillo County laws that we should be aware of?

imported post I was wondering if there were any laws passed by the city counsel while Chavez was mayor that affect open or concealed carry... Mayor Chavez was such the anti-gun advocate when the legislature first passed the concealed carry laws I was sure he would try to get something anti-gun...
  3. 6

Turn around time for CCW permit, what's been your experience?

imported post Good morning, I've been lurking on this forum for several months now and have found the information and comments quite informative. I just submitted my application to DPS yesterday in person and was wondering for those of you who have received your permit what was the turn around...