• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

How do you tell an OCer from an Assassin?

imported post Below is a list of well known assassins. Some of you might say, “Wow! I sympathize with some of those guys.” Such as the ones who tried to kill Hitler. Come to think of it, since Hitler himself killed the leader of the Third Reich (i.e. himself), was he an assassin...
  2. S

Should we consider other's opinions?

imported post Having been involved in a number of contentious threads here, the question occurred to me whether we should be listening to opposing views or not? I say ‘we’ because I am[/i] a member here and because I have expressed opposing views, some of which I have had to relinquish or...
  3. S

What is the future of the 2nd Amendment

imported post What is the future of the 2nd Amendment[/b]?[/b] The 2nd Amendment is among the articles and amendments to the Constitution that were not immediately ‘incorporated’ into the Bill of Rights imposed on the States by the 14th Amendment. This means that until now the 2nd Amendment has...
  4. S

'8 yr old killed self with uzi' necropost thread closed

imported post eye95 asked if I would be up for a one-on-one debate. Answer -> Yes!