• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. K

Arizona side of Lake Mead Rec Area post 7/29/10

Do you still need a CCW to carry in the Arizona side of Lake Mead National Rec area after the new carry law went into effect?
  2. K

"Open Concealed Carry" -- I Don't Get It??

I have been OC since I moved here from Michigan a couple months ago and I have yet to see anyone else OC'ing?.?.?. We must be a small percentage of the population but I would be excited if I saw anyone else :) I have coffee everyday at a Starbucks at 9am. Almost everyday I see a group of about...
  3. K

Las Vegas Eric Scott Memorial March!

On another thread the idea was brought up to make a Las Vegas strip OC walk in honor of Eric Scott's shooting. Post if you think this is a great idea and lets try to come up with a plan and notify the media. I think this could get some excellent positive coverage and honor Eric's untimely death...
  4. K

The Boulevard Mall in Las Vegas

My wife and I went to the Boulevard mall on Maryland in Las Vegas and the entrance had a sign stating No Firearms allowed.. I know its private property and that is their right. I will not visit there again until they change their policy. Do you think we should try to send management a letter or...
  5. K

OC getting hammered on another pro-2A site

Hey everyone, I am new to being active on forums and am admittedly not as articulate as some on these forums. I have read them for many years and they have, in fact, convinced me to be more active and to not be afraid to carry openly. However, I have been engaged in a forum that is more rooted...
  6. K

A List of Open Carry friendly Gun Stores

Hello, I've only been in Henderson, Nevada for a few months and I was wondering if we could start a list of OC friendly gun stores in the Henderson/Las Vegas aera.. the few that I've been to have "no loaded firearm" signs; which I think is silly.. Thanks!