• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Z

Carry Restrictions in Courthouse

I decided to start a new thread since the other one was getting a little messy. I got a reply back for Ada county in regards to the courthouse barring of weapons: Mr. Herod, Your e-mail regarding the Ada County Courthouse was forwarded to me for response. Persons entering court buildings...
  2. Z

Sheriff's Concealed Carry Class on January 11th

I was curious if any other members here attended the class. I did open carry to the event (I believe I was the only one). Pretty good info, very friendly deputies. Was actually quite fun. I made sure to speak out about some things, such as not carrying concealed into government buildings. I...
  3. Z

Executive order no. 2004-07

This is the executive order making the capital mall and other places a weapons free zone. Now what I want to know, is this executive order now invalid since the preemption law passed? I believe it was created BEFORE the preemption law - back in 2004 or so...
  4. Z

When is the next open carry meeting?

Can we get the old meeting sticky removed and get a new one with all the info for the next meet up? The last meeting info popped up last minute and I completely missed it. Since I'm newer, I don't know the standard dates and when/where the plans would be. Thanks.
  5. Z

Open Carry in State-Owned & Operated Liquor Store

I visited the Liquor Store @ 5180 W Overland Rd, Boise, ID‎. The manager there told me that in the future, I should know I'm not allowed to carry there, because it's a government facility. I explained that to the contrary, because it is a government facility, he is forbidden from prohibiting me...
  6. Z

Albertson Park/Ann Morrison Park in Boise

Are both of these parks public parks where Open Carry is completely legal?