• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. HvyMtl

Update on a former poster

Ok, Kwikrnu got banned here. That is not the point of the discussion, and please do not let it become the point of discussion. His actions, however, do impact your legal rights in Tennessee. This is the "why" I am posting this. Not to crow, not to pout, not to berate him, but to inform you of...
  2. HvyMtl

Why I carry...

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=13248024 Scary, isn't it? Police in Nashville are focused on traffic enforcement - and, it seems, the Officers are forced to focus on stops, rather than serving the public. So. That 9-1-1 call? Yeah, well the Officer may show up. It may take...
  3. HvyMtl

IMPORTANT: TN Occupational Safety and Health Administration Ruling

A TN Occupational Safety and Health Administration TOSHA (state level version of OSHA) Inspector did NOT block the new State Law allowing Carry Permit Holders to carry in Restaurants which serves alcohol. There will be an appeal to try and force legal posting preventing carry in restaurants...
  4. HvyMtl

Attempt to block Carry into Restaurants which serve alcohol - via Workplace Hazard

http://www.wsmv.com/news/24747613/detail.html Seems a server at Jackson's Bar thinks it is a workplace hazard for Permit Holders to carry into the restaurant. (NOTE: I did not say "bar" as the reason is, under state law, it is illegal to operate a "bar" all establishments are restaurants...
  5. HvyMtl

Does carry impact your voting?

Since we are full on in the throws of an election, does the carry impact who you vote for? How does it? Does it push you towards those politicians who claim to be pro-carry, or do you research to find one who acts pro-carry?