• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. R

Missouri permit.

Does anyone know if Missouri permit is accepted in Colorado? Also my company is relocating me to Colorado (denver area) can someone point me in the direction of links of gun laws for the state so I can research the dos and donts of your fine state. Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
  2. R

For the new members and Lurkers on the fence.

When I was deciding weather or not to go to a OC dinner or event. I was bouncing back and forth because I did not know what to expect a bunch of guy/gals that was carrying guns that I didn't know. So I figured I would write a very short story of my first oc event. It was Ellisville Chevy's...
  3. R

Just putting this out there.

St. Louis side the weather is turning cooler and holidays coming up. Meeting will be hard to find. Would anybody be up for a chili night? Maybe a bonfire homemade chilli event. I just passing it out to see if there is interest. I don't have a place where we could go however I would be willing...
  4. R

Today

Happy memorial day to all that served. Past, present and future
  5. R

A different outcome than expected

This is more than likely fake, but its worth a watch.. NO CHILDREN AROUND CONTAINS BAD LANGUAGE IN ABUNDANCE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sesttISVmGg&feature=related
  6. R

Just posting a quick poll and opinions

I know a few states have done this for OC awareness but how would you all feel about picking a oc friendly city (Eastern side of the state) and doing a Open carry Missouri adopt a highway and do litter pickup once a month followed by a Lunch or dinner.
  7. R

I don't think this guy got the memo that Olivette was no OC.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/crime/article/279150/147/Olivette-business-robbed-at-gunpoint Olivette, MO (KSDK) - Detectives with the Olivette Police Department are investigating an armed robbery at a local business. According to Olivette Police Chief Richard Knox, the robbery occurred Wednesday at...
  8. R

Farmington New Ordinaces?

I was oc'ing in farmington last weekend and had no problems. I printed out my cheat sheet that had a copy of ordinaces that I had made together a few weeks ago. (I had a different thread here about it). When I got home today I recieved a call from a fellow new oc'er that was going out and wanted...
  9. R

My little brief rant.

I am new to the Open carry crew here. Heck I am still deciding if Open carry is right for me. I haven't made it to any meet and greets "yet". Family obligations and such prevented it thus far. My brief rant today comes not about the anti 2a people but general 2a people ( :shocker: ). The 2a...
  10. R

Troy, MO

I am coping this from someone else on a different forum. Troy Board of Alberman are having a Special Meeting to possibilly place into law a ban for Open Carry. The Meeting is scheduled for 6:00pm at Troy City Hall. BILL 1157 ORDINANCE 1144 AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE CITY OF TROY CODE OF...
  11. R

Mexican Military crosses US Border

http://mrctv.org/videos/mexican-military-enters-united-states Claimed they was lost. Pulled post from another forum.
  12. R

I have heard twice on the various radio shows and such.

What is this disturbing the peace charge they will try to charge you with? Anyone ever have it done? Are there ways to avoid it? If charged is there a way to beat it?
  13. R

Finally my First offical open carry

I have been oc'ing a couple times to local gas station ,but I never went anywhere that people did not already know me. So tonight I did. I took my girlfriend and my kids to sullivan to do a little window shopping and really just get out of the house. We walked thru walmart and went to Pizza Hut...
  14. R

Holster opinion Sorry for the repeats of topics

I am sure this has been discussed plenty of times before. What I am wondering is about retention straps? I have a fobus paddle holster that has no straps and when my firearm is pushed in it clicks but had no release button to pull out. It just has a firm pull to release the firearm. The question...
  15. R

City Parks

As I am looking up city ordinances I find that a lot don't allow firearms in cityparks? Is this just a normal thing they don't want oc in parks or does this include ccw too?
  16. R

Farmington

I was looking over city ordinaces tonight and cities I frequent this is what I came across. SECTION 210.250: WEAPONS -- CARRYING CONCEALED -- OTHER UNLAWFUL USE A. A person commits the offense of unlawful use of weapons if he/she knowingly: 1. Carries concealed upon or about...
  17. R

Just a quick question

Do you guys when oc'ing carry copies of city ordinances of cities that you travel with you when your carry?
  18. R

Open Carry newbie

Well I am fairly new to the forum and fairly new to open carry I have to ask. When you started to open carry how ever long ago did you feel wrong? Did you feel like everyone was out to get you and watching your every move? I haven't tried much open carry with the exception of a few places that...
  19. R

Open Carry Question(s)

I posted on other site as well, seeking help for understanding I am doing some research for franklin county about open carry laws within cities in this county. I came across St. Clair and I am not too sure how to read if it is/or isn't allowed. Copied from Source. St. Clair, MO Sec. 16-7...
  20. R

City's that do/don't allow open carry

What I am looking for is where you guys find your local ordinances to research laws in different cities that I may want to visit. I have my ccw but to tell the truth I have never experianced an "oc" time. I would really like to give it a whirl. :banana: Any Ideas where to find ordinances?