• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. R

OC in Nevada

I suppose he could be both, imagine getting stopped by a troll cop while OCing, that would be entertaining to say the least. I feel the same way most of the time. It is just a normal day to carry everywhere I go (that I can carry that is) Can't carry here lol This is the FAA Control Tower...
  2. R

Nevada Accepting All States Medical Marijuana Cards

I did some searching (not much admittedly) but I understand that there is a proposal for Nevada to accept medical marijuana cards from all states. I find it interesting that the state will allow this but won't recognize CFP or CCW from all states. Has anyone else heard of this proposal? Maybe...
  3. R

Drill Press?

Does anyone in the Vegas area have a drill press with a vise that would be willing to let me stop by to use it for about 30 minutes this weekend? I am doing a Bobtail on one of my 1911s and really don't want to buy one if I can avoid it lol.
  4. R

Utahn relocating to Vegas

We are quite excited for this move. I got a promotion at work and it is bringing us to Vegas for now (probably 2-3 years until I move on again). We have a 5 year old (my wife's from her first marriage) in kindergarten, so she is more concerned about schools. We are looking in the Summerlin...
  5. R

Vacation in Texas question

So I am headed to Texas tomorrow and I have a question, are you required to carry your permit with you while you are armed? My permit was held up in the mail, but it has been issued.